Calla Ramont started this monthly favorite trend, and I dig it!! On this series you will find anything from favorite accounts, podcasts, movies, and books I have been enjoying that month to recipes/meals, fitness, beauty products, etc. that month!! I will also add my goals for the next month at the bottom. It is so important to remember that not every month will, or SHOULD, look the same, and this is such a good representation of that intuition! Let life lead you.
FAVORITE PODCASTS TO LISTEN TO (in car/on walks/when cleaning/etc).
- The Chasing Joy Podcast https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-chasing-joy-podcast/id1200321568
- Gal Pals- best episode I have ever listened to is the Self Sabotage and Perfectionism episode!!) https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/gal-pals/id1465664059
- Chicken Noodle Scoop for anytime you want a lighthearted listen https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/chicken-noodle-scoop/id1489200299
FAVORITE YOUTUBE CHANNELS
- Tori and Chad Masters https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC42c97zdcocC_iwPIB1BIaA . My favorite videos have been: How to Find the One, Los Angelos Apartment Tour, and Husband Surprises His Wife for Birthday During Quarantine).
- Gabi Fuller’s Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuL9Sju8mnqsjUrEfMhRopQ
BEST BOOK OF THE MONTH
- Adrenal fatigue.
BEST MOVIE AND TV SHOW OF THE MONTH
- Dear John on Netflix- I usually don’t watch movies because I don’t have the attention span for one, so you know it is good when I recommend it!! Romantic Comedies are my favvvvv.
- The Bachelor/ette GOAT- I’m literally obsessed with anything Bachelor, Bachelorette, or Bachelor in Paradise so of course I had to add this in the mix.
MY FAVORITE ACCOUNTS FOR RECIPE AND LIFE INSPIRATION/MOOD BOARDS
- Instagram: callascleaneats ( https://instagram.com/callascleaneats?igshid=1vb2z0ws6m1sv) amy and chloesfoods
- Tiktok: jennasinatra mabree champion and
THIS MONTH’S GO-TO FOODS
- Breakfast: Dave’s Killer Bread bagels with organic cream cheese, nut butters, or coconut oil & cinnamon.
- Lunch: Hotdogs hehe.
- Snacks: Watermelon & cauliflower pretzels!!
- Dinner: BURGERS!!!!
- Dessert: So Delicious Vanilla Bean Coconut Milk Ice Cream & their cool whip with strawberries :))
- Drinks: OLIPOP sodas, immunity shots (def not tasty, but essential right now), Slate Dark Chocolate Milk, and iced coffee (new fav Starbucks order: iced coffee with almond milk, light ice, no classic syrup, and vanilla bean powder).
WORKOUTS I HAVE REALLY BEEN ENJOYING
- My mom’s friend referred an app to me called FitOn, and I have really been loving workouts from here!! They have essentially every type of workout with different time and intensities. With my busy summer schedule, it is so nice to not have to plan out my workouts, even though I enjoy doing that, and being able to get short effective workouts in!!
- MadFit dance workouts!! So fun. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCpQ34afVgk8cRQBjSJ1xuJQ/videos
GOALS FOR JULY
- Limit my screen time!!
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep every night.
- Take at least one day a week for a total mental health day with the practice of saying “no.”